Clock Crew Simon Clock Crew Simon

Nice intro, good sound, and when I lost I nearly had a heart attack. :D

Weapon Tutorial Weapon Tutorial

It's not bad, but...

I'm voting to blam it.

Sorry. It really isn't bad, but look. Don't submit it if you're going to save half the tutorial for "1.0." ...The music was also kind of annoying...

I hope to see 1.0. It seems interesting enough as it is--especially the bit about shading. You may want to reorganize it a little so as to tell people what they're about to draw... other than what's mentioned above, you did a fine job.

Color Color

Nice.

I have only one recommendation -- the sound's at a really high volume. But don't change the beat. That actually helped me. :D

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Nicely done!

This is really nice. I love that the keyboard is extended by moving the mouse towards one end or another--that's probably my favorite feature of it.

Perhaps you could do something with keyboard input, but I dunno. It's great as it is.

DailyQuiz08092005 DailyQuiz08092005

Shouldn't be rated this high.

I would have a lot more respect for the Star Syndicate if you guys didn't mass-vote. Actually, I don't even mind DailyToon mass-voting so much -- I mean, the whole point is to get people's work into the portal -- but this is not only low quality, but for a "game" it's not very interactive. The questions are uninteresting and difficult, and the scripting makes getting wrong answers quite annoying.

Not to mention, the questions and answers look like they were done up in about a minute.

Basically, I'ma go with what I answered for the last question. "Stop it."

Sukakk responds:

It was already proven a long time ago that the Star Syndicate doesn't Mass vote, so quit your whining.

office quest (rpg) office quest (rpg)

You've got to compress something.

This game takes a pretty good computer to run without freezing. I've got a Mac, and the fastest browser for Flash is Safari. Even Safari crashed.

I dunno how this runs on faster computers, but it runs really slowly for me. I'd suggest you compress some stuff so that it loads/works faster, and without killing my CPU.

Shoot Tha Moon Shoot Tha Moon

Well-executed

My computer tends to lag more CPU-usage-intensive Flash. It kind of crashes my browser... the intro screen did that for some reason. Not sure how to fix that.

Anyway, I did get to play the game. Well done, you have a high-quality game here. Only thing is I didn't get any hits when I shot people... that could just be my browser, though.

Anyway, nice job!

Whack A Frog! Whack A Frog!

Another Crazy Frog deal, but...

Even though the whole Kill Crazy Frog thing has been done ten thousand times (and the original Crazy Frog sound itself is stolen from elsewhere!) this actually played pretty well.

I actually liked the song a lot, hence the 10 on sound. Played well, the fade to red was quite nice, liked the hammer. Also, very high quality CF image--nice.

Y-y-y-yeah, that's pretty much it.

IndigoM responds:

Thanx, Glad you liked the high pixels on the frog, took ages to find a decent image lol.

Bouncy The Game Bouncy The Game

Awesome!

Ohhh man! It's like a remake of the old Bumpy's Arcade Fantasy! (I'm going to assume that was your inspiration, heh :) )

I actually didn't play very long, but rated high because it's an awesome game. Runs a little slow on my computer (slower than most) and skips frames when bouncing high, but otherwise great.

I'd _really_ like to see this game modified to be almost exactly like Bumpy in terms of graphics--it probably wouldn't be too hard, I'm guessing--that would be awesome. Games that have remade the classics (like Balloon Duel or Ultimate Flash Sonic) have really done well, and it's pretty clear why!

I hope to see more of this! Keep up the good work!

Mario0 Mario0

The only thing I could figure out how to do...

...was die.

Couldn't get on more than two platforms. Not to mention, the "you died" screen is kind of ugly.

Umm, yeah. Might want to make it more unified, I guess, in terms of graphics... and maybe make it so you can't die by walking right off the right side of the screen?

It'd be fine if it was done, but this test file doesn't really cut it for me, sorry.